Industrial Designer OpportunityJune 5, 2019
We currently have an opening for a passionate, talented, creative Industrial Designer, to work in an inspiring, collaborative team.
Our standards are high. The opportunity is mind-boggling and the calibre of talent must be world-class.
We have various brands within the group that include (but are not limited to):
Play9: a new world of contemporary Play Spaces and;
tkm9: sculptural based digital installations and experiences.
The Industrial Design position will play an important role in product development. Working with a broad interdisciplinary team of designers, creatives and technical developers – while working under and closely with our Industrial Design team. Your specific responsibilities include:
- Developing sketches and renderings of new product concepts
- Strong 2D visual communication skills required – should be comfortable drawing, using AutoCAD, Google Sketch-Up, Photoshop, or similar.
- Creating 3D CAD geometry using SolidWorks
- Developing 3D CAD renderings
- Participating in team brainstorms to identify exciting new product ideas
- Researching product categories and participating in user observation
- Making mock-ups and rough prototypes to test out ergonomics and feasibility
- Show initiative and strong team skills
The position will be Full-time in our Melbourne HQ – Abbotsford
Think you have what it takes?
To apply for this position, please send your resume and folio to email@example.com